Welcome to the Religious Education section of our website. Here you will find a selection of information and photographs of our activities relating to RE, including children’s work, displays, collective worship, liturgy and celebrations fulfilling our Mission Statement
ACHIEVING EXCELLENCE TOGETHER
Our purpose is to develop learning in a Christian, caring environment and to promote the Catholic faith.
Inspiring independent learners with Jesus by our side
OUR CORE VALUES
Pride ~ Respect ~ Responsibility ~ Challenge ~ Curiosity
Our aim is:
- To enable everyone within the school to develop their full potential - spiritually, academically, socially and physically.
- To provide a high quality education which promotes the most desirable attitudes, values, skills and understanding.
- To foster the Catholic faith of the school community through prayer, worship and liturgy and to encourage and develop links with the family and the parish.
- To promote moral issues - justice, care, forgiveness, respect, self-discipline and to value the importance of relationships both within school and in the wider community.
- To promote equal opportunities by acknowledging and respecting the needs of individual children and by celebrating their achievements.
- To maintain school improvement through critical appraisal and the pursuit of challenging targets.