Year 3 2020 - 2021
A very warm welcome to
I just wanted to inform you of some new procedures.
- Reading books can be changed on Mondays and Thursdays
- PE is on Thursdays and Fridays.
- PE shorts need to be worn underneath tracksuit bottoms, where possible. Otherwise they can be kept in their tray and changed into. Their school sweatshirt or cardigan is the required top layer and long hair needs to be tied back.
- Children will need to wear shoes appropriate for outdoor activities every day (we understand that with shops remaining closed new school shoes for expanding feet may not be a possibility, as such trainers will be fine).
- A pencil case containing coloured pencils would be desirable for your child to bring to school and keep in their tray. (You may have provided this already.) All other stationery will be provided by school.
- Please ensure your child brings in a water bottle and snack every day.
- Any future homework will now be posted on Teams rather than the school website.
- Mrs Parker will be with the class every morning and most afternoons.
We are very much looking forward to having the whole class back together again and our priority is for every child to feel secure and grounded in their school environment. We aim to build up their stamina and positive mind set and enable them to rekindle their friendships. With these things in place, they will soon be ready for the challenge and pace of new learning.
Please contact me if you or your child has any specific worries or concerns
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to get in contact.
We are looking forward to working with you all to make the children’s learning journey as rewarding as it can be.
Mrs Armstrong and Mrs Parker
ACHIEVING EXCELLENCE TOGETHER
Inspiring independent learners with Jesus by our side
Files to Download
Year 3: News items
There are no News items to display
Year 3: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Year 3: Calendar items
There are no Calendar items to display