The 'Mini Vinnies' is a St Vincent de Paul group open to children in Year 6. When we meet we discuss ideas for helping others in need including various different fundraising activities. TURNING CONCERN INTO ACTION
Each pupil makes the following pledge when they enrol as a Mini Vinnie
As a member of Mini Vinnies, I promise to make a difference in my world by:
- caring for, respecting and loving myself.
- strengthening my friendship with Jesus by talking to him each day and talking to others about him.
- caring for others in my school and community by being a friend to those who are alone, in need or in trouble.
- making my family happy by my help, respect and showing kindness and consideration.
- caring for and enjoying God’s world.
- treating others the way I would like them to treat me.